If you're experiencing foot pain or are having trouble walking or exercising, a pair of custom orthotics might help. Guerin-Stewart Podiatry Clinic helps patients suffering from a variety of foot conditions receive custom orthotics in Regina — and we can help you, too!
If you are not already familiar with Custom Orthotics, they have several benefits, and there are
several common concerns as well. First of all, Custom orthotics are typically made from a mesh based off of your own feet
or a computer based system. Similar to insoles, they are put inside your shoes to alleviate or prevent certain
problems. Though they may seem simple, the material and attention to detail makes a noticeable difference. The quality
is important because even if two individuals have the exact same problem, such as an imbalance or flat feet,
does not mean their orthotics will look and feel the same.
With this in mind, it is important to do your research and pick the right clinic to trust your feet with. Given how imperative
they are to our daily lives, everyone should want to have as much ease as possible. Here at the Guerin-Stewart podiatry clinic, we provide
high quality custom orthotics in Regina at competitive prices to make sure that you don’t have to worry about
chronic pain and the future of your feet.
Custom orthotics are useful in relieving conditions such as:
Whether your foot pain is chronic or recent, orthotics may be a simple, non-invasive solution to your problem. We're available to evaluate your condition and customize a pair of orthotics to address your specific needs.
We can answer questions such as:
· How long to custom orthotics last for?
· How much do custom orthotics cost?
· I have insurance; will it cover my custom orthotics?
· Can they alleviate back pain?
· Will the custom orthotics fit into all of my shoes?
· How often should I have them rechecked?
· What is the time frame for my custom orthotics to be made?
· Should I expect immediate results?
· Can they help with my performance in sports?
· And more many!
At Guerin-Stewart Podiatry Clinic, we're committed to offering our patients the care and attention they deserve. From our medical professionals to our administrative staff, every member of our team is dedicated to helping patients achieve long-term foot health. If you would like to learn more about our clinic and our staff, please feel free to get to know more about us!
If you're tired of suffering with foot pain, orthotics may be able to help. Call Guerin-Stewart Podiatry Clinic today to schedule an appointment and learn more.
Did you know?
- Most insurance companies have coverage for Podiatry services
- SGI ,Veterans Affairs, WCB, RCMP - are often covered through Doctor Referrals
- First Nations Services and Social Services are covered through Direct Billing
Give us a call today to see if you are covered!